P. E. Morris Quotes

P. E. Morris

Welcome to Quote Meanings. This page lists the P. E. Morris quotes we have in our database and soon will provide users a means to discuss the meanings of quotes listed here. You don't even need to sign up.

You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.

Comments: 0 | Toggle Comments - Add Comment

More Authors Like P. E. Morris